Access your child’s science grade at home, anytime!
I am piloting a new online grade-book which will make it possible for you to access your child’s science grade at home. Access codes will be available at Back to School Night. Access codes will only be handed out by me to parents (not students), and I will not give them out by phone or email.
How to:
1. Go to http://www.engrade.com/home-students.php , and click on the green words “sign up for a free student account here”.
2. Fill in your access code from the slip of paper I have given you. You will then be prompted to come up with a username and password. This is your own private account that cannot be accessed by anyone else.
3. Once you have created your account you will be able to see your child’s science grade, a calendar of lessons and events, and more. When possible, you will even be able to print some assignments from home.
I am excited about this new means of communicating with parents and students. I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment